- Shorten your planning cycle
- Answer more complex “what-if” questions
- Explain changes in scenarios more thoroughly
- Enforce consistency (“one version of the truth”)
UIPlanner consistently applies business logic and fully integrates financial and regulatory statements.
Do you have islands of planners?
Manage all Assumptions in your plan
Planning is a team activity. Spreadsheets make teamwork difficult since they tend to be owned and understood only by individual contributors. Implementing UIPlanner allows your team to:
- Share assumptions in a common database
- Track changes to assumptions (by whom and when)
- Avoid conflicting assumptions
Integrate your business Logic
UIPlanner integrates your business logic into a fast, cohesive process that is not reliant on manual, clerical processes.
How long would it take you to do the following?
- Add a major capital project
- Calculate its impact on financing
- Update book and tax depreciation
- Reforecast taxes
- Redistribute overheads
- Revise financial statements
- Calculate the impact on customer bills
In UIPlanner, the answer is seconds.
Leverage built-in Accounting controls
UIPlanner has built-in accounting functions, including:
- Double-entry accounting (debits = credits)
- Configurable account and roll-up structure
- Direct and indirect cash flow statements
- Multi-tier (and multi-dimensional) consolidations
Produce robust analyses and Reports
UIPlanner empowers you to:
- Produce reports quickly while maintaining consistency
- Compare every detail and calculation across scenarios
- Measure the impact of changes in key drivers (e.g., sales)
- Interact with Microsoft Office products